Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cruel fate

No the end is not here or near, i hope, but it seems to me that cruel a joke might be in the process of being played out on me. The Colts are in the AFC championship game against the Pats, and I am in Senegal. Yes, where i get no american tv, no electricity for that matter. Could they really make it to the SuperBowl with me half a world away? A friend just told me that if they Colts win the SuperBowl Im not ever allowed to return home so that Indy can thrive from all the championships their teams will win. Im sorry there is going to be nothing about Senegal today. Im busy reading in anticipation for that game i will never see. I tell you i willl be excited, if not alittle sad if they go to the SB. It would be like that BoSox fan falling into a coma only to awaken after they won the world series and missing the entire ride. But lets not get ahead of ourselves, they need to win tomorrow. Good Luck Colts.
Oh and what is this Im reading about the Pacers? Sounds good, except getting rid of Baby Al doesnt make me too excited. Someone send me an email explaining what is going on here. Im so completely lost. Word.

No comments: